Purpose:

The purpose of this blog is to keep track of my illness and progress. If someone else can benefit in any way from my rambling, even better.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Treatment: Day 5

Yep, this is definitely a cycle! I've noticed that it's the absolute worst between 4-8 hours after I've taken the guai pill, so middle of the day and middle of the night. I think I was expecting it to be even worse after all of the warnings in the book about how difficult this is, and it's definitely terrible but Dr. Amand was accurate when he said that it's everything you've been feeling but worse. My kids can hardly touch me without bringing searing pain and sometimes tears, but at least I now know that it will get better and this will be the worst it ever is.

On another note, my chiropractor did additional mapping 3 days after I started the guai pills and my lumps and bumps actually got bigger. I didn't think this was supposed to happen so I'm a little confused...

No comments:

Post a Comment