Purpose:

The purpose of this blog is to keep track of my illness and progress. If someone else can benefit in any way from my rambling, even better.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Treatment: 6 weeks & 3 days

The past week has been different, not really good or bad. I've concluded that I would probably be feeling pretty good if it weren't for the fact that my husband has been out of town for two of the last three weeks and I'm just drained from taking care of my two toddlers. But the good news is that there is no way I could have done what I'm doing now even two months ago-I know because my mother came to help me when Chris was out of town and I still didn't get much done. I'm able to do multiple activities with them each day now, take them outside for several hours and keep up with most of the cooking/cleaning. Two months ago I would have had to put a movie or two on each day and laid down on the couch with them, it would have been too much. I wouldn't have had the extra energy to take out the paints like we did today or the playdough like did yesterday (for 4 hours). The pain would have been too much, and while I'm tired right now it's bearable. I'm looking forward to having my husband home for a couple of weeks to see what progress I've actually made when I'm able to sleep through the night again or take a break from the kids for a few hours and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment