Purpose:

The purpose of this blog is to keep track of my illness and progress. If someone else can benefit in any way from my rambling, even better.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Morning Stiffness

I have had several doctors ask me if I get morning stiffness, and it is listed as a fibro symptom as well. The morning is the most painful part of day for me, aside from any mid-afternoon crashings that may occur, so it makes sense that I do not look forward to starting the day. I usually wake up with most of my body aching and even the bottoms of my feet are sore.
I know logically that once I get moving the pain will go down, the hard part is convincing my body to get going. The medicine seems to be helping with this symptom and it isn't as difficult to get going as it was a few weeks ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment