Purpose:

The purpose of this blog is to keep track of my illness and progress. If someone else can benefit in any way from my rambling, even better.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Treatment: Day 14

I'm so excited right now that my chiropractor was able to confirm I'm getting better! Before I mentioned the pain going away in my thighs she noticed my hair was softer and fuller (she pushes on the plates in my head each week to spread them and help with my headaches). Then she told me that my upper back is not super tight like usual (probably the phosphate deposits) and the lumps in my thighs are half the size that they used to be. All in all, she could see significant improvement after only 2 weeks-some good motivation to keep going...

1 comment:

  1. Fibromyalgia is one of the most common disorder. It is a chronic disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain, fatigue, and tenderness in localized areas. Stress and poor physical conditioning is the cause of fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia treatment

    ReplyDelete